Re: keyring manager

I think something similar to this is planned for .7 so that users can
publish settings system-wide and they are activated at boot

On 3/15/07, Cindy <cindy digitalramble com> wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked before.  Are there any plans to make
Network Manager's use of the keyring optional?  I understand the
security issues, and certainly NM should default to using the keyring.
 But an option to turn it off would, I'm sure, be appreciated by many.

--Cindy