Re: talk about going around robinhood's barn...

On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 17:15 -0800, Mike Padlipsky wrote:
> Can NetManager in principle deal with two WiFi devices in the same
> machine?

Yes.  Of course only one device can be active at any given time with
current versions of NetworkManager.

> If so, what's the trick to make it do so?

Connect the device.  If the driver is non-sucky (almost all of the
upstream kernel ones will work fine; what your distro or you add
yourself to the base kernel set is out of my control) then HAL will
notice it, and then NM will notice it, and you'll get two sets of
networks in the menu showing what each card can see.