Re: Broken Reply Function

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 09:29:28 -0500, Yaakov Nemoy <loupgaroublond gmail com> wrote:

Hi list,

Is it just me, or is the reply function 'broken' in this list?
Namely, I click reply, and the To field is set as the sender, and not
the mailing list.  Maybe I'm not as versed in these elite programs
that can automagically figure out who to send the reply to, but seeing
how I'm using Gmail, which should fill up some level of a quota for
uberness,  which certainly doesn't have a 'reply to mailing list'
function, it still seems a little odd.

Cheers,
Yaakov