Re: Broken Reply Function

On 3/7/07, Yaakov Nemoy <loupgaroublond gmail com> wrote:
Hi list,

Is it just me, or is the reply function 'broken' in this list?
Namely, I click reply, and the To field is set as the sender, and not
the mailing list.  Maybe I'm not as versed in these elite programs
that can automagically figure out who to send the reply to, but seeing
how I'm using Gmail, which should fill up some level of a quota for
uberness,  which certainly doesn't have a 'reply to mailing list'
function, it still seems a little odd.

Cheers,
Yaakov
________

I don't remember the exact reason but this has been discussed a number
of times if you search the archives you should find the discussion and
why it is the way it is now.