Re: more messages to the user

I think that it is important to know if the ip has not
been given from a dhcp server, because in this case
there is the possibility that the connection would not
work: maybe the dhcp server didn't respond (or simply
there was no dhcp server so a manually configuration
is needed, and zeroconf does not to a good job in most
cases! I think it works only between zeroconf hosts).
Zeroconf in most cases means limited connectivity...
In some cases this happened to me! anyway just a
different icon could be enough...

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail:
http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html