Re: more messages to the user

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:56:59 +0100, yelo_3 wrote:
> - could not find any dhcp servers, using zeroconf

That would be pointless, as long as it works I don't care where I got the
IP address from.

> - cannot connect to wireless: signal too low

Feedback on errors is important! My suggestion would be to stick it into
the connect dialog. NM could easily figure out some common errors by
looking for special error messages from wpa_supplicant. But then there
needs to be some kind of api so that the applet can find out about it.

Volker