Re: ipw srcipts for hal

yelo_3 wrote:
I've had a look at your implementation. I have a question:
Think if someone has 2 ipw cards (I don't know if it is possible, but think it is, since it is an example)
will he have 2 killswitches in hal, or just one?
If it has two, the script is executed two times, so it would be better to pass to the script the interface to kill, instead of doing a for among all interfaces which have a killswitch
thats a good question... but It should be possible (pccard? , but dunno if intel offers that) but than both would have the same killswitch anyway, but hal would show two.