NetworkManager on Fedora 7

It seems that there's a problem with NM on F7 when using WPA.

My wireless network uses WPA2-Personal, with AES encryption. However
when I try to connect to it on F7 using NM I don't get those options
to choose from; it only offers WPA Personal and type of Automatic or
AES-CCMP (whatever that might be)

Is the problem with my driver? Or with NM? Or with Fedora? Any
pointers of where to start looking would be greatly appreciated.

Currently I'm without wireless until I can find a solution.

JDL