nm-openswan is alive again!

Hi,

Just a quick post to inform anyone who cares, that I've finished my employment transition, re-created my development environment and I've re-started work on the openswan vpn plugin.

I've made two design changes to allow for multiple concurrent vpn connections (in future releases) as it will be required for my new job.
I'll post again when I've got a tar ball for others to test.

If anyone feels inclined to help with the effort (which is mainly bug fixing at this point), feel free to contact me.

Steve.