Re: Fedora 7 - WPA2 - wpa_supplicant segfault

The original wpa_supplicant-0.5.7-use-syslog.patch is horrible, that is a
wifi-remote exploit waiting to happen. Great that you caught that!
Somebody needs to rewrite this atrocity without sprinkling sprintf
around... I think you should file an urgent RH bugzilla asap.

Volker