setting DNS search order

Is there a way within Network Manager to set the DNS search order?

I use DHCP to configure my interface, but my DHCP server does not send the optional DNS search path (and I have no control over the server...).  Until I began using NM, this wasn't a problem since Fedora allows me to set the SEARCH variable in /etc/sysconfig/network.  This prods dhclient-script into setting the search path in /etc/resolv.conf correctly.

I have not found an equivalent method which works with Network Manager.  Does one exist?

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.