Re: How do I fix broken NM gconf entries?

Unit3 said the following on 07/16/2007 11:58 AM:
Update:

Someone suggested I just recreate the directories for gconf
(.gconf/system/networking/wireless/networks). I tried this, and
discovered that this makes gconf happy, and it can now "find" my
readwrite source.

<snip>
Graeme
Create an empty file in each of the directories. Name it %gconf.xml. Thats 0 bytes. i.e.; touch $gconf.xml.

Alex

urwoods.org
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too? -George Carlin (131)