Re: How do I fix broken NM gconf entries?

Update:

Someone suggested I just recreate the directories for gconf
(.gconf/system/networking/wireless/networks). I tried this, and
discovered that this makes gconf happy, and it can now "find" my
readwrite source.

Further, NM seems to now be saving info into gconf again... but it's
still hanging in step 5. So, I guess the problem wasn't entirely gconf,
as NM is still getting hung up in the last stage of the connection.

Does anyone have any idea how I should debug this further? NM isn't
putting anything helpful in syslog after it starts "step 5".

Graeme