Re: Bad news on LEAP fix patch - the story continues

Quoting Aaron Konstam <akonstam sbcglobal net>:

> > > In the %prep section did you add the appropriate %patchN (where 'N' is
> > > the PatchN: you added here)?

[snip]

The last spec file I have has the applet patches in a second section (just underneath the tar command), you'll want to put this one there too..

Cheers,
Jon.

Now we are really getting into black magic. I changed the lines:

[snip]
%prep
%setup -q
%patch0 -p1 -b .startup-dhcdbd
%patch2 -p1 -b .linkdebug
%patch3 -p1 -b .no-killswitch-fix

# unpack the applet
tar -xjf %{SOURCE1}
%patch1 -p1 -b .buildfix
%patch4 -p1 -b .LEAP_passwd

and now executing rpmbuild -ba gives a successful compile.

Will someone confirm that this is ok and I can install the rpms
produced.?

That looks correct...  And if the rpmbuild succeeded then the resulting
RPMS should have the LEAP_password patch in it.  Whether THAT works is
a different story ;)

-derek
      warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available