Re: Bad news on LEAP fix patch

Quoting Aaron Konstam <akonstam sbcglobal net>:

Well that is right ,I blew it. I will make that change and try again.
I assume the added line should be:

%patch4 -p1 -b .LEAP_passwd

Someone let me know if this is not correct.

Um, maybe?  without seeing the patch and the rest of the SPEC I can't
tell you for sure, but I can say that this is certainly the correct
format of the line you need to insert.

Aaron Konstam <akonstam sbcglobal net>

-derek

      warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available