Command Line Interface (CLI) for NetworkManager ?

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any command line client for
NetworkManager. The problem is that I would like to be able to use
NetworkManager even if X11 isn't started.

If course I can still use iwconfig, ifconfig, dhclient and others
command line utilities but I guess that if NM is started, it can change
all those settings without warning.

I tried yesteday to create something but I can't find any usable
library to create NM clients nor any documentation on the dbus
messages. Moreover I never used glib before (and I don't want to start
now, there are better languages than C out there)

Thanks.

Mildred

--
Mildred       <xmpp:mildred jabber fr> <http://mildred632.free.fr/>