Sorry for my errors

I was told when I did have a problem with your software that it was bad and he had lots of problems. So I quit using it on my laptop and this computer. It went on for several days and then a guy told me the problem was that I had your software and the old network running together.

Yesterday I turned off network and turned on both of your applications on both my computers. They have both been running fine this way with no complaints. I think this is how they should be run.

Karl