Re: Requested syslog for LEAP authenticatiln sequence

Aaron Konstam wrote:
Attached is the syslog messages generated for my machine being attached
to a hard wired connection to attempting to connect to an access point
using LEAP authentication. I gzipped the file.

Maybe I am naive but the problem seems clear. The system requests a key
for TrinityAP the access point. It gets the key. Then determines that it
is encrypted and it hasn't the key to decrypt it.
Am pretty confident the patch I posted today will fix this...

Regards,
Jon.