Requested syslog for LEAP authenticatiln sequence

Attached is the syslog messages generated for my machine being attached
to a hard wired connection to attempting to connect to an access point
using LEAP authentication. I gzipped the file.

Maybe I am naive but the problem seems clear. The system requests a key
for TrinityAP the access point. It gets the key. Then determines that it
is encrypted and it hasn't the key to decrypt it.

One solution seems to me is to have the system at that poinnt ask the
user to enter a key as it does in WEP authentication and once entered
the connection is made.

Alternately no passphrase cold be asked for in the set up of the LEAP
authentication as NM used to do prevously.

If anyone wants me to file a buzilla, I assume at bugzilla gnome org,
let me know and I will.

One additional thing. What is the meaning of the line on the syslog:

Jul  6 09:42:11 localhost NetworkManager: <info>  Error getting
killswitch power: org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.KillSwitch.NotSupported -
Access type not supported

and what can be done about it?

The qotc (quote of the con) was Liz's: "My brain is paged out to my
liver."