Cisco MPI 350 wireless Apadter

Hi,

I recently installed FC6 on my T42. The wireless connection doesnot work. The airo driver seems to be present but the NetworkManager fails to configure this adapter.

I have done a bit of googling and found a few old threads which recomend downgrading the wireless adapters firmware. Is this a necessity even now?

I did download from cisco website the linux-acu-driver-v21.tar.gz driver, but it fails to compile on this machine.

Any ideas on how to get this working?

Thanks for your help.
Sripathy

PS: I could not find anything from the  archives of this mailing list.