Re: Feature Request

Dan Williams wrote:
On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 16:59 -0500, Matthew Shannon wrote:
I would like to see the ability to connect to LEAP authenticated
wireless networks implemented in Network Manager. This would make it a
lot easier for a lot of college students to use linux on their
campuses

LEAP functionality is actually present in the current development stable
version.  We just need to spin a release of 0.6.5, which we should do
after the applet is split out.

Dan

what about two phase auth?
will this be in 0.6.5 too? or do we have to wait until 0.7?