Re: questions re WEP keys

On Wednesday 24 January 2007 08:42, Timo Hoenig wrote:
>On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 08:38 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> I turned it off since no known password will access it.  Someplace its
>> master password has apparently never been set. Or something like that.
>> How, or where, can this be fixed?
>
>I have no idea about details of KWallet, please get in touch with the
>KDE guys.
>
>> This is FC5 on the lappy, fc6 on this box.
>
>Sorry that I incremented the version by one.  In general, I'm not
>familiar with Fedora.
>
>> And that is one huge, glaringly blinding error.  What the heck good is
>> it if it cannot automate things for a roaming machine?
>
>We're always open for patches.
>
>   Timo

20 some years ago I was dreaming in hexidecimal, writing code for 8
bitters like the 1802, Z-80(spit) and the 6x09 stuff, and I would have
taken you up on that in a heartbeat.  But now I'm 72, and don't seem to
be able to get my head around much more than a bash script these days.
Sorry.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)