Re: questions re WEP keys

On 1/24/07, Gene Heskett <gene heskett verizon net> wrote:
And that is one huge, glaringly blinding error.  What the heck good is it
if it cannot automate things for a roaming machine?

I think you misunderstand, when he says profiles he means things like
static addresses etc and an interface to modify them   It does
remember your SSID and WEP Keys (Though they are stored in the KDE
Wallet so you need to get that fixed) so it can connect automatically
for you.

I don't use KDE so I can't tell you if this is the way to solve the
problem but this is a link that came back from a google search on "kde
wallet lost password":
http://www.cosmopod.com/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=36&func=view&id=591&catid=9