Re: compiling and other problems

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, Dan Williams wrote:

> > And so the configure script isn't built.  What's wrong?
>
> Can you attach the config.log to a reply?

My bad.  I needed to install a newer version of Automake.  Now, is there
any particular reason why wireless-tools 28pre9 is required?  It doesn't
exist in Ubuntu Edgy and so far, nor in Feisty.

Another thing: I keep seeing references to using static IPs with
network-manager, but I can't seem to figure out how to input static IP
information.  This is network-manager and network-manager-gnome installed
via apt on a Thinkpad T42 running Ubuntu (Edgy Eft).

--
David Griffith
dgriffi cs csubak edu