Re: can't connect wirelessly:T60 thinkpad
- From: Timo Hoenig <thoenig suse de>
- To: thabani smith <thabanismith yahoo com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: can't connect wirelessly:T60 thinkpad
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 15:22:02 +0100
(re-added list to CC)
On Mon, 2007-01-15 at 06:16 -0800, thabani smith wrote:
> (left hand side of the touch pad; it is
> on when being pulled to the right) "where can i find this?is it the
> one next to the 3G card slot", sorry if it's a stupid question.
Google image surch returned this for 't60 wireless switch':
(front view of the T60)
On that picture, wireless is switched on.
> 1. lspci
> 2. iwconfig
> 3. ifconfig
> with iwconfig, i get the following
> lo no wireless extensions.
> irda0 no wireless extensions.
> eth0 no wireless extensions.
> sit0 no wireless extensions.
As far as I know, the device does not show up as long as the switch is
] [Thread Prev