Re: Current SVN broken?

On 2/5/07, Simon Geard <delgarde ihug co nz> wrote:
I've just grabbed the latest NM code from SVN (revision 2287), finding
it badly broken for me. It builds fine, but crashes shortly after
startup, apparently just after retrieving scan results from
wpa_supplicant.

Anyone else having problems with this? It's a clean snapshot from SVN,
with none of my code changes in it. I've attached a log, if that
helps...

Simon.

Is this Trunk?  If so I think it is in a state of flux right now, I
would try the NETWORKMANAGER_0_6_0_RELEASE branch.