Networkmanager and DHCP

Dear Colleagues,

I have a laptop running SuSE 10.2. It has two Interfaces, eth1 and wlan1.
Wlan1 is configured static, i.e. IP, DNS-Nameservers (in /etc/resolv.conf)
and such, whereas eth1 is configured via DHCP.

If I plug the laptop via eth1 on the net, Networkmanager
rewrites /etc/resolv.conf according to the info of the DHCP server. However,
if unplugged, the original /etc/resolv.conf containing all the info for wlan1
is not restored. Any ideas ?

Thanks very much !

--
========