Re: 0.7 this year?

Rex Dieter wrote:

> Bjoern Martensen wrote:
>
>> how are the chances we might get our (desperately waiting) hands on NM
>> 0.7 by the end of this year? maybe a christmas present? ;)
>
> kde4/knetworkmanager lacks nm-0.7 support, with one of the excuses/reasons
> being that nm-0.7 is not yet released.  So, the sooner it's released, the
> better, hopefully within the f9 time-frame? :)

ping?

Not having a release or a visible schedule has some bad side-effects,
primarily (from my pov) that downstream-apps and distros don't use it yet.

Of course, I'm asking out of selfishness, since a lack of release/schedule
is the primary reason that kde4 (and knetworkmanager) doesn't yet support
nm-0.7.

-- Rex