Re: Only Worked Once...

I'm beginning to think that the problem is related to the gnome keyring. I uninstalled pam_keyring and then removed any keys via System -> Preferences -> System -> Keyring Manager. I rebooted and attemped to connect via the NetworkManager. Prior to asking for my WPA password it asked for my keyring password; instead of entering it I selected "deny" after which I was asked for my WPA password. Upon entering my WPA password I was in!!! The problem is that for the life of me I can't seem to reproduce this work-around. I've rebooted several times and have tried the above steps but to know avail. I'm so close I can taste it but I just can't get it working quite right.

Any help is appreciated.