Re: NM drops WPA connection

Thanks Larry,

I do the regular Ubuntu updates and distro upgrades, therefore much software is changed. I cannot tell when the issue started because I have WPA at work and I don't bring my laptop often. Also, being at work, I cannot do anything to the access point. But how could this stop my connection after a few minutes? Other people use it without problems.

As for using the Windows driver, although I dislike MS too, I always had a better experience with ndiswrapper over bcm43xx. I also have seen a few threads on the Ubuntu forums about this or similar problems.

   Marcello