Re: two small openvpn fixes

Casey Harkins wrote:
Jon Escombe wrote:
5) Helper expects "ifconfig_remote" which isn't provided by a TAP connection.

Attached patch should make this optional from openvpn's perspective. I haven't tested it, but it looks like NM will just issue a warning if it the ptp address is unset. Let me know if it works for you. Maybe Dan can weigh in if there is any problem with a vpn connection not setting the PTP address.

-casey

Yes, I can confirm that works perfectly for me. Removing that check was how I'd been working around the issue - I couldn't see what the PTP address was being used for if it was set? The other patches you posted have also stopped the (openvpn) config dialog crashes for me - thanks!

Regards,
Jon.