Re: openvpn fixes against svn 3140

Jon Escombe wrote:
Yes, that matches my understanding of how I think it should work. For info - I've just tested a server config that doesn't push a gateway down, and can confirm that the openvpn client doesn't set the route_vpn_gateway environment variable or attempt any routing in this case.

My server config is also pushing a gateway and custom routes back, but I'm not having any problems (NM must just be overriding openvpn). I do think we need to add the --route-noexec option.

I do plan on adding support for routes pushed from the server once we get the basics whipped into shape.

-casey