Re: openvpn fixes against svn 3140

----- "Casey Harkins" <caseyharkins gmail com> wrote:

> I don't think openvpn should be trying to setup routes unless specific
> options are being passed (--route, --route-gateway), but I could be
> wrong. Either way, there's no harm in passing that option.

Could be, my gateway etc is pushed from the server options so that might be enough to prompt it. Here it sets up a specific route to the vpn server, and then sets up the default route via the gateway address I'm pushing (see below). I've added the --route-noexec option to nm-openvpn-service and that definitely stops all three 'ip route' commands. NM at this point correctly sets up the route to the vpn server, and changes the default route - just doesn't include the remote gateway..

/sbin/ip route add 82.x.x.174/32 via 192.168.10.1
/sbin/ip route del 0.0.0.0/0
/sbin/ip route add 0.0.0.0/0 via 192.168.1.1

Cheers,
Jon.