Re: Information how to use it
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Marco Franke <Real-Franky gmx de>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Information how to use it
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:39:14 -0500
On Mon, 2007-12-03 at 15:55 +0100, Marco Franke wrote:
> i want to use the network manager with DBus. For that, I need the
> informationen about the services, objects, interfaces and methods of
> the network manager for the DBus.
> I want to write a script, which can informe me, if the network manager
> get a network access.
For 0.7, the introspection/ directory is a great place to start. It's
the simplest overview of the API really. We do need more descriptive
docs though, especially about the side-effects of what happens when you
actually try to _use_ the D-Bus interface, not just what the arguments
and their types are.
] [Thread Prev