RFC 4833 / TimeZone by DHCP

Hello,

after asking over at openSUSE wether it would be possible to support RFC4833 (Timezone settings distributed by DHCP), I was told it might be better to ask this here.

Background:
As an international traveling user (mostly inside our company) I would like very much to have the ability to have an accurate, local time on my system wherever I am.
RFC 4833 aims directly at this and allows network administrators to push out via DHCP the current time zone (which can easily configured).

Would it be possible to implement this into our NM?

Thank you very much for considering it.

Dominique Leuenberger

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 77 offices in 60 countries and over 2,000 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly throughout the world. Learn more about our unique network and our services and visit our website at www.tmf-group.com.

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its receipt.  This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.