NM & NetScreen VPN

Hi all,

At work, we have a Juniper firewall (NetScreen). Version 0.4.0 of vpnc
is able to connect to such firewalls and has a specific option for this:

Vendor netscreen

Using vpnc directly works perfectly. I tried with networkmanager-vpnc.
However, it is not possible to select this option in the wizard. So I
set the option with gconf-editor. But then, NM exits with this message:

Aug 26 17:56:26 [NetworkManager] <WARN>
nm_vpn_service_stop_connection(): (VPN Service
org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.vpnc): could not stop connection 'XXXX'
because service was 6._
Aug 26 17:56:26 [NetworkManager] file nm-vpn-service.c: line 475
(nm_vpn_service_stage3_connect_cb): assertion failed: (service != NULL)

Any chance to get support for NetScreen firewall? Is it possible to set
vpnc option manually?

Thank you,

Cyril Jaquier