RE: How about 802.1x PEAP and MSCHAPv2 support?

I guess I'm just having connectivity problems then.  Here's the wpa_supplicant.conf I've found works(most of the time).  I've tried with the wpa2 enterprise and wpa enterprise.  both of these timeout.  On another note: I'm almost certain that different parts of my school have different wpa_supplicant.conf that are necessary.  I'm thinking it has to do with the eapol_version option.  Although, I have very little understanding of this function.

ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
eapol_version=2

network={
        ssid="AIRBEAR"
        key_mgmt=IEEE8021X
	eap=PEAP
        auth_alg=OPEN
	eapol_flags=3
	phase2="auth=MSCHAPV2"
        identity="Spenser_Gilliland"
        password="Colton309"
        ca_cert2="/home/spenser/Desktop/Computer/airbear.pem"
}

Spenser Gilliland
Spenser_Gilliland Baylor edu
972-849-4436