Re: WPA Supplicant *CAN* connect, but NetworkManager can't.

Darren Albers wrote:
> On 8/17/07, Michael Wilber <hotdog003 gmail com> wrote:
>
>> None of them mention ndiswrapper. The 13-rml-wpa-workarounds.patch,
>> however, does change wext to madwifi, although I don't think it's related.
>>
>> If you'd like, I can do an strace on network manager.
>>
> Copy the output of NetworkManager and post it here (remember to remove
> any wireless encryption keys that might be in the output!).

Oh, dear. It appears to be working. I was wrong the whole time.

What happened was I tried it initially and when it didn't work, I then
compiled ndiswrapper and wpa_supplicant from source (the latest
version), and when it worked with wpa_supplicant, I stopped there and
didn't see if that fixed network-manager's problem. I guess it was a bug
with wpa_supplicant that was fixed.

Terribly sorry for wasting your time. Your program rocks!