Re: New OpenVPN interface

Jon Nettleton schrieb:
On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 13:33 +0200, Soren Hansen wrote:
On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 07:18:37AM -0400, Jon Nettleton wrote:
Secondly, please don't expect bugs to be fixed if they are filed in
launchpad.  This is a gnome project and we only look at gnome's
bugzilla for issue tracking.  I would gladly look at your issues if
you open bugs at http://bugzilla.gnome.org .  You should complain to
your distro that they are not pushing issues upstream.
This is my fault. I'm the maintainer in Ubuntu. I meant to fix the bugs
first and then submit patches, but work got in the way. I'll file bugs
for them shortly!

Excellent thanks a lot.

Jon