Re: New OpenVPN interface

Hi all,

I don't know what alle fixed in this new interface, but I have two problems with networkmanager and openvpn.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager-openvpn/+bug/88069

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager-openvpn/+bug/96260

Hope both can be fixed, because without it. the openvpn support is useless for me and someothers.

greez

Michael

Rogue schrieb:
Hi Jon,

I was trying to configure the Open VPN plugin today and faced some usability issues. Firstly, my laptop has a 1280x800 screen resolution. So, when I expand the optional configuration node, the UI goes beyond my screen size and there is no way for me to work with it. Either the UI should utilize scroll bars or should prefer to get it out in a separate window.

Anyone else faced this issue?

later,
Rogue

Using NM 0.6.4, FC6 + Gnome