Memory leak while connecting different APs!!

I use top to monitor the memory usage of Network Manager (daemon, not applet). I found there are more than 10K memory leaks each time while changing from one connected AP to another. There's an easy way to duplicate this. Just continuously change the connection between wired and wireless via applet, the memory leak can be easily observed.

Another problem is running out of file descriptor. When connecting to an AP, Network Manager will exec wpa_supplicant and create a pipe to get the stdout from wpa_supplicant. This pipe is not closed after killing wap_supplicant. But I think this is only a temporary problem. Since the control of wpa_supplicant will be changed to DBus interface. :)

By the way, any idea about the memory leak?