Re: persistent "enable wireless"

On 4/18/07, Ryan Novosielski <novosirj umdnj edu> wrote:
Dan Williams wrote:
> This would likely mean making the gnome applet save the state of "enable
> wireless" in GConf and send that to NM when it starts.  Probably not too
> hard to do.

I like this one too, but in my experience, it IS persistent. I am using
KNetworkManager though. I would like to go one step further: even if I
turn it on, next time it boots turned off. Reason being if NM touches

So how about a small Settings dialog, with a checkbox "Start with
enabled wireless"?
Isn't it against NM design principles?

MW

--