Re: switching between (wired) network profiles

On 4/12/07, Sandro Bordacchini <sandro bordacchini gmail com> wrote:
Is there a way to switch between several (wired) network profiles, i.e
reconfigure on-the-fly the wired interface with presets ("office",
"home", ...) for IP, DNS, NM, GW ecc.?

Gnome has a feature for that in it's network config frontend.  It's
fairly prominent in Ubuntu.  I know that's not the answer you want of
course, but that's an answer I can give you.