Re: NM and ipw3945 once again

Tuesday 13 March 2007 14:28:56 Derek Atkins napisał(a):

> I'll also note that when I just use ifup directly (after I shutdown
> NM) then I don't see these log messages and I don't have disconnect
> events.  But obviously this only works with unsecured networks.  But
> this certainly leads me to believe it's a problem in wpa_supplicant
> and/or NM and NOT a driver bug.

It seems that it was a problem of wpa_supplicant. After I had updated the
wpa_supplicant to the newest version 0.5.7, NM started working perfectly. I
checked with wpa_cli, and it seems that this time supplicant connects to my
router already at the first time, and gets no disconnect event.

Best regards
Piotr.