Re: NM and ipw3945 once again

* [19.Mar.07 15:14 +0100] Andrea Dell'Amico:
> On Sun, 2007-03-18 at 16:14 +0200, Sertaç Ö. Yıldız wrote:
> > NM can connect as soon as I login after a reboot, but after resuming
> > from a suspend/hibernate it continuously fails while wpa_supplicant
> > succeeds after a retry.
[…]
> I'm observing the same behaviour.
> Not only after a resume, but also when other access points other than
> mine appear or disappear, especially when I'm at home where I have a
> Linksys WAG345G.
> At work I have a 3com 7760 and the network never disconnects, and rarely
> fails to connect after a resume.
>
> A 'modprobe -r ipw3945' temporarily resolve the problem.

I’ve already been reloading the module via a pm-utils hook with no luck.
Looks like it was somehow a dbus connection problem. After applying this¹
patch NM works like a charm.

Maybe it’ll work for you too.

¹ http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=85239
--