Re: Patch: added options to vpnc conf dialog
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Denis Leroy <denis poolshark org>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Patch: added options to vpnc conf dialog
- Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 00:47:45 -0400
On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 14:06 +0200, Denis Leroy wrote:
> After exchanging a couple of emails with Jon Nettleton, I'm posting here
> a patch to add some improvements to the vpnc plugin configuration dialogs :
> - added NAT keepalive, NATT disable and weak DES configuration options
> (including import/export support)
> - improved spacing in glade file, to be more consistent with Gnome
> control panel style.
> Screenshots: http://www.poolshark.org/vpnc.html
> This patch is against trunk. Jon Nettleton will integrate these new
> options in a future 'Advanced' modal dialog that he's working on.
Looks good; any chance you could update the .glade parts now that I've
committed chpe's HIG-ify patch to it?
] [Thread Prev