Feature request: vpn auto-connect

Hi,

After two weeks of frustrating attempts to run nm, finally I could get
nm (0.6.2-linux2go) working in my z60t thinkpad (running kubuntu 6.06.1)
with wpa_supplicant (0.5.5) and latest madwifi-ng.  I am really amazed
with nm operations! Its really cool!!

In my institute, I need to connect through VPN.  With nm's vpnc plugin,
this is also hassle-free.  However, a problem arises when
wireless connection drops out. Although, nm reconnects to the wireless
network almost immediately but it doesn't run vpnc. So effectively machine
remains disconnected. Right now, I have to manually connect to VPN
every time it happens. So I would like to make a feature request for nm.

Would it be possible to have an association for a given VPN connection
with a given SSID? So if defined by user, nm would also auto-connect to
VPN after connecting to the given SSID.

Thanks!!
Golam