Re: WiFi scanning interval

On Sunday 2006-09-24 12:05, Dan Williams wrote:
| Drop the applet menu down, actually.  That will bump the scan interval
| down, on the theory that you're actually interested in what APs are
| around you since you just looked at the menu.

Do you mean the gnome applet? I'm using knetworkmanager, and when I
click on the taskbar thingy to view the available networks, the scanning
interval does not decrease. I've verified that with an strace of the
NetworkManager process.

When the gnome applet is able to change the scanning interval,
knetworkmanager should be able to do the same, is that correct?

--
Dick