<kein Betreff>

Hi, I joined the list because I read the thread started by David Abrahams.

I wonder if my problems (I filed a bug with various logfiles on GNome Bugzilla, see Bug 354162)
could be releated?

To sumarize: NM works just fine for me if I run the AP in unprotected mode, when I then
switch on WPA on the router I can connect just fine, I can even drop the connection and
reconnect but as soon as I reboot the computer I won't be able to connect using WPA.
To get a connection again, I have to switch the router back to unprotected (or I guess,
connect to an unprotected net) and after that it will connect to WPA again just fine.

Should I run the test tool mentioned in the other thread? It has been some time that I
used wpa_supplicant but I remember taht it worked.

Cheers,

Michael
Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!