Re: One more clue

Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com> writes:

>> > It will use the network config for the first _uncommented_ network.  To
>> > diagnose the issue, I'll need the output from the supplicant tester (be
>> > _sure_ to remove any "wep_key0" or "psk" lines)
>>
>> Done (see attached)
>
> Can you add scan_ssid=1 to the peleton network config block
> in /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf and re-run the test tool and send the test
> tool logs in a reply (sanitizing them of course)?  That appears to be
> the only difference in what NM is sending and what the test tool is
> sending and I'd like to make sure that's not causing the problem.

OK, so doing.

I'm very grateful for your help. Please note, every time I do one
of these experiments I lose my network connection and often have to
reboot.  Last time I got my connection back by using the hardware
switch to toggle wireless power while it was trying to connect, but
that trick doesn't always work.  So anything you can do to minimize
the number of times I go through this would be appreciated.  What am I
saying?  Of course you're doing that.  I guess I just want to be sure.

Thanks,

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting